Archive for July, 2009
OK, let’s do this. FeistyFemale has written a blog post entitled Ten things you are truly grateful for. And she’s inviting us all to the partay.
So here goes:
- I am grateful for being able to move back home — with mom, dad, 2 sisters and a little one — to pay off some of my debt.
- I am grateful for having a job that (sometimes) excites me.
- I am grateful for having a wonderful man-friend who listens to me, who encourages me, who spoils me, who laughs with me.
- I am grateful for wilson toffees.
- I am grateful for being able to embrace me, ie, I embrace Joy-Mari with all her quirks and foibles.
- I am grateful for my Sony Ericsson Xperia X1!!!!!
- I am grateful for my quirky friends — I have few friends but the ones who have stuck it out with me have a penthouse suite in my heart.
- I am grateful for my scooter who gets me from point A to point B and sometimes even to point Z.
- I am grateful for Woolworths Rondos. And for sharing it with said man-friend.
- I am grateful for books, knowledge and learning.